co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Cleavage Park Grrrls Club

I shut down the former blog, Cleavage Park Grrrls Club, because, although intentions were initially good on everyone's part, I was the only contributor. Now I just can't think of anything really worth blogging about since all my friends have their own blogs and are usually reporting on things I did or discussed with them anyway! Maybe I'll start posting random thoughts here, maybe not, but I will be a regular contributor to The Chef's new restaurant Blog (link to be announced when appropriate), probably as "Bar Whore," if he has his way...

0 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home