co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Story from the Vaults

Originally posted December 2005

Funny...

Each of us who has Sitemeter is guilty of using its various features to check out who visits our blogs; we have the potential to pinpoint a reader's location down to their lat/long, for Pete's sake! (By the way, who the hell is Pete?) The only details I find really interesting, though, are those that give me an idea of what it was that actually brought someone to my blog. For example: Referring URL and Visit Entry Page. Most of the time it was a link from someone else's blog, or a direct hit from a friend/regular reader (when I had regular readers). My favorite is when someone is directed to me via Google.

So, anyway, tonight I saw that someone discovered MPL by Googling Penny Lane stripper.


Dirty Birdy suggested I Google Penny Lane stripper myself. Right on.

A link to me was 3rd. Third. Of about 146,000 results, I was 3rd.

10/21/08:
so, you know the expression "you never know who's watching"? well, i do, and have been wondering why some people from a certain server have been checking on a daily basis, and during times that couldn't be considered "lunch." what are you looking for? huh? huh? do tell... :)

3 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home