co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

a ridiculously RUDE and, well, pretty stupid looking new trend...

unless you are david beckham, you can not get away with wearing your damn Bluetooth anywhere except in your car or at your desk, when you truly might need your hands to be free while you talk so you can drive or type. sitting at the table with your family at a restaurant--no. walking down the street--no. riding the metro when you don't even have verizon (the only one that works on metro)--no. it's just like me strapping my damn cell phone to my ear in anticipation of a call. it's ridiculous and SO stupid looking. and rude. and obnoxious. and makes it look like a gigantic water bug is nesting on the side of your head. is this where society is going? b/c if so, i am going to start carrying rubberbands around with me so that everytime i see some douchnozzle with a Bluetooth on, i'm going to bunjeecord my phone to my ear...looks pretty cool, eh? NO--it looks ridiculous, and completely unattractive...just like those who sport a hands-free devise outside of the car or office. believe me, i'm HOT...so this is proof positive of how mental one looks with a Bluetooth. ;)

4 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home