co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Baby File #1

So I’m gonna need big-girl panties soon. Right? Or can I wear the same undies and my belly will just sit on top? Oy. I don’t like the feeling of not having a flat stomach for the sheer reason that I can’t have my belly flopping over my underoos. Will my belly just kinda be suspended there? And not just blob around like the average 39 year old’s flabby belly? Maybe the plus side of getting knocked up as an old lady is that it will stretch OUT my pudgie-belly as part of the baby growing process. So for at least 6 more months, I won't have a pudgie pouch. One can hope!


The truth about being pregnant when you have no money and no health insurance, and your partner loses his main source of income? Wow….it’s a lot going on for anyone. The cable is out, so is the internet, our car was booted and towed (with in a matter of hours) for tickets I thought were already paid. And if one of them was the ticket I got that the church (preschool) was supposed to pay, I’m going to be super pissed. I mean, either PAY it, or tell me you’re not going to pay it, so I can! It’s that simple. It’s not like the DC govt sends out late-ticket notices anymore, so how the hell do I know I still have a ticket? So, this is gonna be fun to investigate. Once I get my internet back up. It’s just a LOT going on.


And I’m not trying to have a pity party. I’ve done that already. No one would join me, but I had some very good supporters who let me go to the party by myself, picked me up when it was over, and humbly allowed me to explain to them (so I thought) that, although justified by my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day, I deserved to go to the party for a little while, but should’ve called them to pick me up before it got too crazy. Live & learn. Thanks, Kurt & Iwonka. You’re priceless, the two of youz.


Glass Half Full (of milk) Moment: My skin looks better than it has since I was a kid. At least on my face. Everywhere else, I’m still getting old. Oh, crap. Now I have to say something else positive….um.... (crickets chirping). I got nothing.



Until next time,

MPL

0 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home