co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

things i can blame on pregnancy, but we all know i woulda done anyway...and sober

1) putting shower gel in my hair and shampoo on my washcloth

2) totally forgetting i had something on the stove or in the oven, even though i might be sitting right next to the kitchen (and then not learning my lesson by remembering to always use my iPhone timer so as not to scorch innocent grapefruits).

3) having no idea whether or not i took my meds when i got up this morning...even though that was only 15 minutes ago (does my mouth taste like milk or not? should i count the pills in the bottle? what day did i get them? how many pills are in the bottle? what's that divided by 3 per day? WHAT YEAR IS IT??? AHHHHHHHHHH!)...

0 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home