co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Friday, May 20, 2011

pregnant girl pees herself...

update at bottom (5/26/11)

recently my hairdryer has come in more handy than ever. oh, but not for drying my hair--i don't blow my hair dry. i'm not even sure why i have a hairdryer; i'm forty years old: if i don't know how to straighten or "do" my hair in any fashion at this point in the game, there's not much chance i ever will. but, for whatever reason, there's been a hairdryer following me from residence to residence and sitting patiently under many-a-sink for many years. and now i know why! and i'm going to tell you why! because when i'm walking out the door and suddenly sneeze, i just might (maybe) have to use the blow dryer to dry my damn pants. clean underwear i have--check. but this pair of pants has to walk out the door with me now, and i'm already late. in comes the blower of the dry, taker of the wet, and voila! good to go.

UPDATE: let me make this clear here. i never full-on peed myself. well, that's not entirely true. i had a stomach virus and, when i was puking my guts out, i had no choice other than to totally piss myself...oh, and it was as though i hadn't peed in days. unfortunately, no matter how many Kegel's i did during my pregnancy, or my whole life, any control i had over my bladder vanished when vomiting became violent.

but most times, as the above, we're just talking about a little pish. it's not like i need a diaper. or that this has ever really happened outside of the house...well, not to any extent that wasn't manageable--like a little pish that didn't even really permeate my underroos. i mean, it's not like anyone could have ever been able to tell that i may have had a moment of weakness when i last coughed.

0 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home