co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Madonna's Not-So-Happy Birthday

Madge was hospitalized today after falling off her horse on her property in England. Apparently, she has 3 broken ribs, a broken collarbone, and a broken hand. Yowch! Get better soon, ya sexy bitch (and happy birthday).

13 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

  • At 4:06 PM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said…

    I saw a bit of that interview, as well. I fucking HATE Star Jones, plus Ellen is on at the same time, so I never watch that damn show anymore, but I had to catch a little bit of The Girl. She sure as hell hightailed it pretty fast back to England after that interview. Star Jones probably freaked her out...

     
  • At 4:57 PM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said…

    Oooo! I hate her so much that I never read anything about her, but I may have to go back into the archives for her Bridezilla stories.

     
  • At 7:04 PM, August 16, 2005, Blogger DC Cookie said…

    Anyone want to put bets on how long that marriage will last? Star has got to be the most annoying person to live with. I think she had 14 bridesmaids. Had to prove her popularity...

    I do like the Payless commercials though.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, August 16, 2005, Blogger DCSportsChick said…

    Here's an oldie but goodie (also details what a groomzilla her husband was):

    http://www.starmagazine.com/people/61450

    Star reported last week that The View host, 42, has plotted her freebie-laden wedding down to the smallest detail. In recent months, she's plugged her wedding planner and companies like Continental Airlines on The View and her Web site in exchange for freebies. She's also instructed her guests on how to behave and registered for gifts like a $10,500 silver tray from Tiffany and a $1,599 fountain from Crate & Barrel.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, August 17, 2005, Blogger A Unique Alias said…

    Poor Madonna . . . she fell off her horse at her £1.6M property in England.


    . . . not that I'm bitter :-)

     
  • At 12:11 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said…

    Aw, c'mon, AUA....when Christopher Reeve fell off his horse no one said "Oh, well, he is rich anyway..." Besides, love me some Madonna!!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger A Unique Alias said…

    erm . . . yeah, but he got paralyzed . . .
    from the neck down . . .
    And he was Superman!


    I mean, hell, Madonna can still strike a pose (there's nothing to it.)

     
  • At 12:43 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said…

    You just keep on pushing my love over the borderline, buddy...

     
  • At 1:02 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Washington Cube said…

    Did someone say BORDERLINE????

    HIT IT!!!

    ::: pink gel stage left, right and center:::

    Cue the music...

    Fade in and Build:

    "...Keep on pushing me baby
    Don’t you know you drive me crazy
    You just keep on pushing my love over the borderline..."

    Cue: ::: male dancers carry out and gyrate over Madonna's plastered and prostate body::: positioned like a religious reliquary.

    Cue: screams from the devout


    La Tomatina!!!! Mi Dio. Madonna. La Tomatina!!! Jew ees ah jewsi juan.


    :::Tomatoes flying from the pit and balcony:::

    La Tomatina!!!!



    ....o.k. Back to work. ;)

     
  • At 1:22 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said…

    Was that a little of your tourette's syndrome coming through? LOL! "Borderline" came on my iPod this morning. How apropos...

     
  • At 3:45 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger VP of Dior said…

    Oh, I hope she's OK. She's my idol and Leo soulmate. Perhaps Madonna should "Take A Bow" and stay off the horses for awhile.

     
  • At 3:00 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Justin24601 said…

    Star Jones got married. Awww, poor Madonna. Don't cry for her Argentina! Did you know Star Jones got married?

    oh, and btw, Star Jones got married.

    Yeah, Star, we know!

     
  • At 3:14 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said…

    I know! Every sentence outta that big mouth starts with "I..." or "My..."!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home