co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Monday, May 05, 2008

gold cup fashion

here are my two favorites from gold cup. i know it is gold cup, but these outfits have WAY too much going on. with a few tweaks, a can of lighter fluid, and a match, these people could have been saved. now i'm not saying my outfit woulda won any prizes, but i'm a catty bitch so sue me. actually, my dream job has always been to be a FPW (fashion police woman); i've spent a LOT of yrs working in different areas of the fashion industry, so it isn't that much of a stretch. i would never be mean, i would only give tips, and i would LOVE it. maybe i can start a new show with tim gunn. MAKE IT WORK!
and a couple of me & my friends (feel free to rip us apart).

vonkie had won the previous bet--i'm trying to steal her winnings from her boob.

it's a freakin' miracle that this is just a reenactment of kris at past gold cups. and he didn't streak or get arrested this year!

my baby-baby, MPL, and our dear friend hoval (his name is daval and he uses a cane; daval + hobble = hoval!)




2 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home