co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Penny's Poste-Birthday Bash



A mixed bag of wonderful friends came by Poste to wish me a belated happy birthday. There was the Red Headed Vixen, Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Rachel, several members of the former Cleveland Park Men's Club, Lou, her Publicist, Vonkie, the Actor, the Documentarian, Jonesie, Chase, and many other fun characters. The food was mostly good, the drinks were creative and delicious (they use a lot of fresh herbs and house-infused liquors), and I had a blast. There weren't many pictures taken, but here are a few of my favorites from the fantastic night--thank you, Dirty Birdy!!



1 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

  • At 10:05 PM, April 13, 2008, Blogger LOU said…

    YAAAAY! So glad I got to see you. I really like Poste I'll have to get one of my gentlemen friends to take me to dinner there soon. Phillip's shirt is so bright it hurts my eyes!!! LOVE YA:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home