co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

what to watch RIGHT NOW!!

for my millions of loyal fans who check MPL every 15 minutes, i implore you to turn on the USA Network NOW and catch as much as possible of this Warren Beatty AFI Special. this kicks the oscars' ass...

then again, USA will replay this 1,000,000 times, so enjoy your tuesday eve and be sure to catch the program from the quick.

p.s. diane keaton was phenomenal--from head to toe and from her heart; i hope someone has those kinds of things to say about me one day...

1 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

  • At 11:34 PM, July 08, 2008, Blogger washwords said…

    ha ha ha. as soon as I saw "deplore you to watch" I knew you must be watching the warren beatty special, too. LOVED it. LOVED reds. Love him and Annette. Loved Diane Keaton even (who sometimes annoys me).

    How nice to watch something warm and fuzzy and good. made me happy.

    washwords

     

Post a Comment

<< Home