co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Scary Movies Part 2

the yr was 1982. i was 11. i made my dad take me to see Poltergeist. i never liked clowns then. i sure as hell don't now. or leafless trees outside my bedroom window, for that matter.

i still love saying "mommy, where are you, mommy? i can't see you mommy!" into a box fan--that never got old at summer camp. "stay away from the light, carole ann!"

the little woman, tangina; omg! she was so creepy. "It lies to her. It tells her things only a child can understand. It's been using her to restrain the others. To her, it simply is another child. To us, it is The Beast." why did she always remind me of my grandma martha? not the height, but definitely the hair...and accent.



0 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home