co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

more things i can blame on pregnancy, but we all know i woulda done anyway...and sober

4) my inability to figure out this damn puzzle. well, just look at it and tell me how the hell the pieces are all supposed to go? things like this drive me b-a-n-a-n-a-s. and i certainly don't have the patience to deal with that now, for the gods' sake.

5) kicking over my tea cup moments after warning kurt not to do the same.

6) forget that i'm cutting out hearts in the middle of...ahem, cutting out hearts.

0 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home