co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Two Things I am Hating Right Now

No, not my nephews!! These:













All I wanted to do after the troops left for their own day out was hop on a bike and get down to the water for some rays. One bike has the "alley cat" on it, which I can't figure out how to get off; the other has the baby seat, which I can figure out how to get off, but the seat on that bike doesn't go down at all because of the permanent attachment necessary for the baby seat. Luckily, I have the boys all afternoon, so I will try to get them to the beach.

Ciao for now...

1 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home