co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Thursday, September 08, 2005


Sunday, September 11 from Noon - 6

Great music, dance, and performances, arts & crafts, international food, a kids' fair, and lots and lots of fun!
Most bars are open all day, too.

5 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

  • At 2:54 PM, September 08, 2005, Blogger Johnny said…

    im sorry i will be with donnie and condi scheming of a way to invade Iran while at the same time making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

    your friend,
    george

     
  • At 3:01 PM, September 08, 2005, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said…

    Oh, and I was so hoping you would come, and drag along your mom so I could congratulate her for those heartfelt comments she made the other day...

     
  • At 10:26 AM, September 09, 2005, Blogger cs said…

    Sean you should remember Dear Leader's words post Sept 11: the best thing you can do is to go out and buy things to show that the terrorists haven't won.

    I also noticed that the festival was being held Sept. 11. I wonder if the festival is always the second Sunday of September. I wonder if the organizers thought about how it might affect turnout.

     
  • At 11:09 AM, September 09, 2005, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said…

    I know... I also thought of the connection. I had a ticket on Sept 12 to fly to SF on the same flight that was hijacked. Oye...

    My step-brother got married last year on 9/11. I was NOT happy about that, nor was most of the family, but...whatcanyado.

    Anyway, I will be at Adams Morgan Day I will be wearing my I (heart) FDNY shirt!

     
  • At 5:16 PM, September 12, 2005, Blogger Asian Mistress said…

    I was supposed to go and I didn't make it because I suck at life. Boo on me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home