co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Monday, August 29, 2005

I'm Going Away More Often...

The Chef and I hadn't been apart for this long (10 days) in the time we've been together, so we were both looking very forward to my return. After a very, very long day (I was woken at 7 a.m., spent several hours on the beach, and travelled from 3:00 to 9:00), I was very tired, but very excited to see The Chef's handsome face. Not only was the apartment so spotless (much because I was not here to clutter it up), but he had quite the feast awaiting me. I am going away more often!!

First course:




1+1=3 (U més u fan tres) Cava Brut, a lovely sparkling wine from Spain.





Second Course:









Halibut, warm baby spinach salad with wild mushrooms and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano, and a wonderful
Goat Roti (by the makers of Goats Do Roam)

Dessert:

Fresh berries Sabayon paired with Moscato d'Oro

What a wonderful homecoming (and you wonder why I've gained so much weight since I met The Chef!). After dinner, I could not keep my eyes open to save my life, so I, unfortunately, had to crawl into bed soon after dessert (sorry, Honey!).

Thanks for a wonderful evening, My Love!!

13 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home