co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Four for Friday

I know, I've been gone forever, and I can only hope to be back more frequently. I have a job where I have no computer access (I know--yikes!!), and my time at home is spent couching. I have started many posts, only to not follow through, and I have a lot to say about the Golden Globes, if it isn't too late (?). Anyway, my dear friend called me out, so here it is....

    Four Jobs You Have Had:
    1.) HIV/AIDS education instructor
    2.) Web Master/Editor
    3.) Restaurant Hostess
    4.) Boutique Manager

    Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
    1.) Untitled (Almost Famous DVD edition)
    2.) Reality Bites
    3.) High Fidelity
    4.) Old School

    Four Places You've Lived:
    1.) Columbus, Ohio (Bexley and Upper Arlington, to be specific)
    2.) Jerusalem, Israel (as well as Beit Shemesh, Israel, at another time)
    3.) Providence, Rhode Island
    4.) Whitstable, England

    Four TV Shows You Love to Watch (only 4???):
    1.) Lost
    2.) Friends
    3.) That 70s Show
    4.) Jeopardy!

    Four Places You've Been On Vacation:
    1.) Elbow Cay in the Abacos
    2.) Paris, France; Amsterdam, and Brussels
    3.) Santorini, Mykonos, and Athens, Greece
    4.) Road trip/vacation through California (Berkeley/SF, Yosemite, LA, San Diego)

    Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
    1.) Any fish and seafood (except scallops, to which I am allergic)
    2.) Kashi Good Friends cereal with yogurt mixed w/ chocolate peanut butter protein powder (sounds good, huh?!)
    3.) Steamed mixed vegetables with brown rice & tons of various hot sauces
    4.) Sauteed spinach

    Four Places You'd Rather Be Right Now:
    1.) Anywhere but here
    2.) In Cincinnati visiting my best friend & her son, whom I have yet to meet; I would stay through the upcoming birth of her next son & his bris
    3.) In a medically induced coma, only to be awoken when my life is better
    4.) December 2004, to do things differently

    Four Sites I Visit Daily (I no longer really have the time, but I’ll play along…):
    1.) Washingtonpost.com (my home page)
    2.) Monster.com
    3.) Chaseingcomplacency.blogspot.com (to see what’s up with the girl)
    4.) ChevyChaseBank.com to see if things have gotten better (they haven’t)

    Four Bloggers You Are Tagging:
    1.) I’m tagging everyone who read up to this point…


Be back soon....I swear.

11 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home