co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Friday, August 01, 2008

favorite quotes of the week

LAPD Chief William Bratton on why the city doesn't need paparazzi-limiting laws (which he had wanted to impose earlier this year): "If you notice, since Britney started wearing clothes and behaving; Paris is out of town not bothering anybody anymore, thank god; and evidently, Lindsay Lohan has gone gay, we don't seem to have much of an issue." How long until he gets fired?
~*~*~*~
A woman sitting behind me at yesterday's film (see below) in reference to how crowded the theatre was: "Thanks god today was a cooch-washing day...not every day is a cooch-washing day." For reals, girl?? a) i would never advertise that i didn't clean my peekachoo; b) "cooch" hasn't been used since 1989; and c) ew ew ew ew ew ew ew! I'm scarred for life.
~*~*~*~
Coming from a group of what I thought looked like teenagers on the sidewalks of Georgetown today:

Guy #1 to Guy #2: " Well, your baby mamma ain't all that..."
Girl #1 to Guy #1: "Neither ain't your hoochie baby mamma."
Guy #2: "Which one, yo? [says a few names]"

Girl #2: "If my baby daddy talk smack like that 'bout me, I'z gonna put a cap up in his head. I don't care if he's holdin' his other babies. Damn..."
Guy #1: "'least I can tells my baby mamma's apart."

The rest of the conversation was unintelligible. I swear, I thought these kids were KIDS. Maybe they were. Either way, no female's ass should hang out of their shorts like that unless they're at the beach, even though she had a nice ass...

Carry on...

0 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home