co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Thank God I Don't Usually Work Wednesday Nights!!


LOST

Tonight at 8: Special Catch-Up (not to be confused with ketchup) episode to help all of you losers who LOST out on the 1st season.

Tonight at 9: The season premiere of the 2nd season of Lost!! I am so psyched. According to ABC: In the season premiere, one of the castaways is chosen to descend into the mysterious hatch, and Shannon stumbles upon a shockingly familiar face in the jungle. (Her former lover/step-brother, Boone?! Yummy!) I really wanna know what happens with Walt, Michael's son, who was abducted by pirates at the end of season 1. Some think those pirates are "the others," but I'm not so sure. Also, I wanna know why Hurley hasn't LOST a fucking pound?? I never see anyone eatin', and the gods know he woulda dropped a few LB's by now! Good news for you fans of hot chicks, there is at least one new babe on the island.

Following at 10:00: Invasion. Hmmm, gonna watch it, but not so sure what to expect. Let's hope it's good. "Mommy, you smell different."

The Chef/Master Carpenter, Chase, and I will be couching hard-core while drinking lots o' wine. I picked up some yummy 2002 reserve shiraz from Yellow Tail. (Click that link!! They have a BLOG!!) The bottle was signed by the owner of Casella Estate, John Casella (the big fella in the yellow tie in the menu bar when ya click on his name). He made his only wine-shop stop in the entire US at Cleveland Park Liquors. I didn't make it there, but Tony saved me a signed bottle and gave me a taste of his left-overs (left-over wine?? who are these people??).

I love me some Richard Branson, so when I spotted a bottle of Virgin Vines' (yes, that Virgin) Shiraz, I had to ask about it. I'll letcha know how it is, but reviews from the fellas at the shop are positive. The bottle and text on the back are pretty kick-ass, too (as is the web site!).

11 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home