co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I''ll Be Back

Sorry for my absence. I have written on paper or in my head so many posts about everything from The Golden Globes to last week's The Bachelor; from that white trash ho Britney Spears to my 4th-grade-best-friend being on Grey's Anatomy; from my best friend Rach having her 2nd son today to another great friend deciding to conceive; etc...), but haven't gotten around (obviously) posting anything at all. I work on my feet all day, and then have no energy to do much of anything but pop a bottle (or 2) of wine and couch. I vow to be back more regularly soon. Really, I do...

xoxo,
MPL

5 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home