co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Careful what you watch when you have a fever. I watched Bedknobs & Broomsticks the other night; unbeknownst to me, I had a fever of 102. I will swear that I didn't sleep much at all that night b/c I was shivering cold while sweating through my clothes (fun times), but either I really did sleep & dream, or I hallucinated in ways that would make Timothy Leary proud. I'm talking about singing bananas doing a chorus line in my living room, purple cats running on the bottom of the ocean, and a dwarf wedding. We are watching the flick again with the kid tonight, and I am confident that my hightened temperature added to the colorfulness of my dreams or I got dosed with LCD at the Chanel counter at Neiman Marcus earlier that night b/c I see no singing bananas, purple cats, or dwarves in this film. Oy...

P.S. Someone found my blog by Googling "Jewish Girls Pussy." Of 147,000 pages that come up on Google, a link to my post about Sarah Silverman back in Nov. 2005 is THIRD. Of 147,000, I am third under Jewish Girls Pussy. WTF was this person trying to find anyway...? I really don't wanna know...

P.P.S. Although this year I am less capable than any years prior of having an educated opinion on who will or should win Oscars tomorrow night (i.e., of the films nominated in all categories, I've seen only Juno, Across the Universe, and Ratatouille, only the first of which is up for multiple and major awards), that doesn't mean I won't have LOTS to say about my favorite event of the year! I probably won't find time until Tuesday eve to post my review of the shows (shows=Baba Wawa, the red carpet shows on E! and ABC, the actual Oscar show, and Jimmy Kimmel's live show, which comes on 30 mins after the Oscars end), please check back, as in addition to my witty reviews, I will be posting a photo of me with my great Uncle's 2 Oscars!

1 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home