co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Why, why why??!!

As I sit here watching the Golden Globes, I'm hoping to God that somebody could puh-leeze tell me why, why, why everyone loooves Renee Zellweger? Seriously! I don't wanna be a hater, but.... she is squinty, she is annoying, and I can't think of the last time she was in a movie that I would have wanted to see even if she hadn't been in it! She gets nominated for every damn thing she's in.... Am I missing something??? Am I?

BTW, did anyone else notice what a c-u-next-time Angelina was on the red carpet?? She wouldn't even speak to the reporters...she let Brad do all the talking. Very telling....

I do love the Globes above all award shows, so I must go back to giving them my full attention.

xoxo,
MPL

3 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home