co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thank God for Dirt!

I really dig the new FX show, and I can't wait for Aniston's appearance in a few weeks, but the reason why I am ever-so-thankful that the new episode is on right now is because I was almost, almost about to go against all of my scruples and watch the premiere of the new season of The Real Housewives of Orange County (insert HUGE shudder)! I freely admit to watching the first season (like a train wreck), but the previews for the new season are beyond sickening. Ugh!! Those women make me want to vomit!! They make me ashamed for ever wanting to be wealthy. I don't even have the energy to go into how nauseated they make me! What I need to do is create one word that sums up pretentious, obnoxious, pathetic, and heartless. Any suggestions? I'll be offline until Tuesday while I travel for work. I hope to return to some really good options, people!

xoxo,
MPL

3 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home