co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OMG

I almost peed my pants watching that scene with Michael Kors just now on the reunion show...he's laughing his ass off at the ridiculous runway show with the freakish wrestling chicks, everyone else is laughing uncontrollably, it is a classic moment and absolutely huh--larry--uss. Oh, and Michael Kors looks h-o-t hot right now--dropped some LBs since the last episode. Fuck that bitch who wrote in and commented on what he wears. Fuck that bitch. (But damn did he look tacky in the 80s...I may have to revoke some of his current hotness factor. Then again, you don't wanna see photos of Ms. P in 1989....say whaaaat??)

Fierce. Fabulous. Flawless. Put that shit on a t'shirt.

xoxox,

Fierocia Couture

PS--I love Jack. I hope he comes back for the next season...yummy.

0 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home