co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself...

Daaaaaaaaamn, Fool! Say it like it is!

The next time I see Donald, I am going to give him a high five for this one:

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Donald Trump doesn't find Angelina Jolie attractive... and says she treats her father like a "dog".

The billionaire business mogul cannot understand why so many men are infatuated with the 'Tomb Raider' actress, and claims one of the reasons he is turned off by her is because of the way she has behaved towards her dad, actor John [sic] Voight.

Trump told CNN news anchor Larry King: "She is not even that attractive. I think he's (Brad Pitt) a smart guy for narrowly dodging the marriage issue. I'm not a fan of hers as you probably noticed."

I know her father. Her father is a nice guy. I think she treats him like a dog but maybe they have some kind of a
thing."

Trump - who has known Voight for years - added: "I mean this poor sap he comes along and he practically begs her, 'I want to see my grandson. I want to see this.' I mean if I were with him, I'd say 'Forget it. It's over.'"

I think he's a great actor and she just treats him terribly. She's been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby, OK, with the other side. And, I just don't even find her attractive. That has nothing to do with why I said it though."

Then again, The Donald also had this to say:

Trump, the star of US reality TV show 'The Apprentice' also revealed he had changed his mind about Britney Spears' husband Kevin Federline - another celebrity he recently criticised.

He explained: "I heard the other day that his all-time hero is Donald Trump."You know when somebody likes you, you
say, 'Hey.' So, I totally changed my mind. I think Kevin Federline is fantastic."

(c) BANG Media International.



Well, that's just basic narcissism and dumb logic. Regardless, I am just enjoying the huge rush I got from his verbal bitch-slap. Take that, Angie!

3 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

  • At 6:53 PM, October 13, 2006, Blogger The Senator said…

    I see you are back!!! Welcome, my dear. We miss you in CP!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, October 15, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey, I just discovered your site! FUN! Now about Trump. First of all, he never answered my April Birthday wish (a prank he should have used for publicity). Secondly, he never mailed me a form letter (I printed out my BD wish and mailed it). All in good fun. Now I wish he'd just get cancelled! I've linked you! Great tastes in movies and music! Cheers!

     
  • At 2:36 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Phil said…

    I am sure Donald did wonders for patching up things between Jon and Angelina.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home