co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Monday, February 25, 2008

There are about 10 drafts of posts I never finished just sitting in my blogger account, and I fear that if I try to write up my Oscar review, that too will either never get finished or will become outdated by the time I get to it. So, while I'm debating whether or not to even start an Oscar post, I will leave you with this gem from 1986. My great uncle was a film editor and was nominated for 7 Oscars; he won 2. Here I am with them back in 9th grade. (This is me in grade nine, baby, this is me in grade nine!) I know you can't tear your eyes away from the awesome braces, but check out those finger nails! Holy crap! Now I know why my mom was so horrified by them--disgusting! Just 'cause I CAN grow 'em don't mean I should! Anyway, back to the Oscars; Uncle Harold won for The Towering Inferno and How the West Was Won.

1 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home