co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Why, Aidan??

So, John Corbett did a voice-over for Applebee's. There is nothing lower. I am heart-broken. Almost as heart-broken as I was last night when I found out that BlackSalt discontinued their squid-ink risotto cakes--don't even get me started...

While we're on the topic of celebs selling out, I am speechless (!!) in regard to Robert Plant & Alison Krauss selling their BRAND NEW song to JC Penny. Jesus! Is nothing sacred? "Killing the Blues" had instantly scored a spot on my list of all-time faves, but now?? What am I supposed to do now??

Sigh...

2 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home