co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Friday, October 28, 2005

My Favorite Muppet is PISSED!!!


I just spoke with the original Scooter, and he is really PO'ed that his good name is being raked across the coals by this Libby character. I understand his frustration, but I am actually enjoying the fact that Bush's presidency is going down in flames: Miers dropping out, the death toll in Iraq rising above 2000, Rove's impending indictment, etc. It is just too bad that he can't run again, because I would love to see him lose.

4 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

  • At 3:19 PM, October 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know Bush is freaking out right now! It's funny...but kind of sad....but still funny! :-)

     
  • At 4:31 PM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Phil said…

    One can only hope Karl "Dr. Teeth" Rove does not meet a similar fate.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Siryn said…

    I agree, except with the part about the death toll rising. God help all those families. They shouldn't have to pay the price for this asshole. If the corruption would blow up in his inept face without the bodies, I'd be happy.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said…

    OH MY!! I did not mean to imply that I am enjoying watching the death toll rise -- god no! Just that it is another shameful mark on Bush's presidency... I am sure y'all knew what I meant.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home