co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Tagged

So you know I rarely do these, but I was bored...

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
>>My eyebrows, and then I tweeze them like an obsessive compulsive freak

2. How much money do you have on you?
>>I probably have $20 to my name

3. What's the first word that comes to mind that rhymes with "TEST?"
>>Best

4. Favorite plant?
>>Jade

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
>> The
CPMC Senator

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
>>Just a ring--sounds like an old phone

7. What shirt are you wearing?
>>An old shirt from
Hudson Trail Outfitters that I wear to bed--it has a tiny pic of a little girl screaming and says "roar" under it (yep, I am still in my PJs)

8. Do you "label" yourself?
>>Uh, whatcha mean?

9. The brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
>>None, my feet are naked. Last night I wore
Via Spiga (but not that ugly ass pair they have on their main page!! Jesus!!)

10. Bright or Dark Room?
>>Right now, medium...

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
>>She's a crazy, horny, good girl.

12. Ever "spilled the beans?"
>>Of course

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
>>I was leaving the
CPMC gig at Cleveland Park Bar & Grill

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
>>"just at home working"

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups?"
>>Nuh-uh

16. What's a saying that you say a lot?
>>"That's wicked retah-ded."

17. Who told you they loved you last?
>>The
CPMC Chef/Master Carpenter

18. Last person you hooked up with?
>>Again, The
CPMC Chef/Master Carpenter

19. Last furry thing you touched?
>>Again, The
CPMC Chef/Master Carpenter

20. How many drugs have you done in the past 3 days?
>>Two

21. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
>>One, I think it is Mini-Chef's.

22. Favorite age you have been so far?
>>Hmmm...one?

23. Your worst enemy?
>>The job market

24. What is your current desktop picture?
>>The poster from "
Walk the Line," the Johnny Cash movie starring Joaquin Phoenix.

25. What was the last thing you said to someone?
>>"Love ya" as The
CPMC Chef/Master Carpenter was leaving for the woodshop this morning.

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?
>>Duh. Didn't you read above that I have 20 bucks to my name??

27. Are you in love with someone?
>>Yes, indeed, I am...

0 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home