co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Monday, March 27, 2006

GMU, Sharon Stone, and All That...

When I applied to George Mason University (please, please don't refer to it as GM; it is Mason, George Mason, or GMU, but never just GM), even I hadn't heard of it, let alone had any of my friends or most of my family. I was spending a year in Israel and applied there b/c my dad had started teaching at William & Mary and I was applying only to in-state colleges.... Long story short, I went there, partied as hard as an Ohio State sorority girl, and finally, finally graduated with a degree in Psychology with a concentration in HIV/AIDS education. Now, thanks to basketball, people all over this land have heard of Mason/George Mason/GMU.

OK, onto other things...Sharon Stone is hot. There is just no denying it. The woman just turned 48 last week and she is smokin. Then again, I am turning 35 next week, so I should be thrilled that in 13 years I can possibly look half as good as she does. I am sure that Fatal Attraction 2 (the promotion of which is the reason we see so much of Sharon on the talk show circuit right now) is going to suck, but I am happy to be proved wrong. If you've see it, lemme know whatcha think. I will most likely wait until it is on constant replay on Show time or HBO...

More soon...

1 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

  • At 2:22 AM, April 04, 2006, Blogger kb said…

    love the w&m connection! who knew?!? shout out to... well... mr. lane. :-)
    tribe pride.
    -kb (w&m '00)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home