co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Shows, Finales, and Why I'm PISSED at WaPo

Since I am well aware that the main (only) reason that (the one or two of) my visitors might read this post would be to find out why I want to kick Robin Givhan's ass, I won't make you wait for the end to find out, so here it is:

I was innocently reading an article about my beloved Project Runway on WashingtonPost.com last Sunday morning. I am well aware that Fashion Week just occured, and therefore the finalists have already shown their collections, but I sure as hell didn't expect an article published before the finale airs to reveal secrets within the first paragraph!! BITCH! Have you not ever heard of a freakin' spoiler alert?? Damn you...

Anyhoo.. I missed the much anticipated premiere of Studio 60, so I am happy to report that it will reair on Bravo Wednesday night at 11. Love me some Bravo.

I can't wait for Lost to come back on, but I am totally disappointed to hear that they will air six new episodes (starting on October 4th) and then take a 13 -- yes, THIRTEEN -- week hiatus. Yeah, I know!!

This post is getting cut short due to a last minute invite from a girflfriend to meet her at
Mie N Yu for a cocktail. Lots of good TV premieres next week! Stay tuned...

2 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home