co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Believe It Or Not...

...and fully acknowledging that no one even checks this blog anymore, I plan to be back! Soon and often! (But even if no one reads my blog it is OK, right, since blogs are really just meant to serve as catharsis for the writer...? Right...? Break into groups and discuss this amongst yourselves.) I know it is SHOCKING that I didn't take a single moment to even post a single sentence when MY EFFING NAMESAKE FOR PETE'S SAKE (!!!) announced her separation from Chris Robinson (they supposedly reunited, but there weren't any major headlines about that, of course), but I (which may be even more shocking) didn't have an Internet connection from March until a couple weeks ago. And I've been busy. Partying. Er...working. Or something.

So, point is, I hope to reconnect with my long-lost blogger friends soon. And don't hold it against me for maybe (or maybe not) briefly (or maybe not so briefly?) straying from my rock star for a funny guy with a funny nose....

Just remember this:


If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt. Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...

xoxo,

Miss Penny Lane

P.S. How do I put this.... I guess just straight out. I, um, got sucked into the whole skinny jeans thing after all.... I'm kinda too short for the ones at my store, but I bought our cropped version and they are hot. I KNOW!!! But, when you work in fashion, things grow on ya. One day you're all "Ooo, how effing hideous!!" And a week later, you're all "What do you mean we don't have it in my size??? Find it for me now, bitches!!" More on that next time....

3 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

Post a Comment

<< Home