co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Friday, September 30, 2005

When Can I Get Mine?

I love Charlize Theron; in fact, she asked me to tell all of you out there that her last name is pronounced Thair -en, simple as that, no silent "n" or rolled "r." Anyway, I think she is a great actress, a lovely person, and absolutely gorgeous; however, are they just handing these fuckers out now?? She is only 30! She's only been working in the industry for 12 years, at best! Look, the girl should get a star; I'm just saying that maybe she could get it when she's, like, 65 or something...

It really does seem as though these stars are getting easy to come by. By the way, Ms. Theron is on Oprah today.

Sorry, folks, that's all I got...Have a great weekend. Taste of Bethesda, anyone?

6 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

  • At 1:41 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Phil said…

    Didn't Ryan Seacrest get a Hollywood Star?

    I am waiting for them to call me any day now.

    And I am pronouncing it Ther-'on, with the emphasis on the "on", no matter what Charlize tells me.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Asian Mistress said…

    I want to go to Taste of Bethesda...looks good! Too bad I'm too poor to even afford a "taste"

    Haha

     
  • At 3:08 PM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, Ryan Seacrest did a star. What a big joke!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger Ed said…

    What, y'all don't have stars already?

     
  • At 3:17 PM, September 30, 2005, Blogger I-66 said…

    I read that and thought "hold the phone, they gave Ryan Seacrest a star too!" ... seems I was a taaaad slow on it. Regardless:

    Charlize Theron > Ryan Seacrest

    I must deserve a star. Extra roles are deserving, no?

     
  • At 5:59 PM, September 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After they gave Ryan Seacrest a star...I have lost all interest in who receives a star on the walk of fame because seriously...Ryan Seacrest! Please...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home