co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Sunday's Wine Tour

Hillsborough
As Chase already detailed so well in her post "Wine, Wine Everywhere," we went Sunday on a tour of three Loudon County vineyards. There is nothing I can add to her great post except to say:


Thank you, Chase, for a wonderful day!
You're a great friend!!

Oh, and I posted some more of the photos from our lovely day on my other blog. Enjoy!


(I took this photo at Hillsbourough Vineyards.)

3 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

  • At 3:44 PM, October 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you, MPL. You are super sweet! You are always great company and it was great hanging.
    I am glad you came!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, October 11, 2005, Blogger kris said…

    That sounds (and probably tasted) like SO MUCH FUN! :)

     
  • At 12:16 PM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Dop T said…

    You should also try Vintage Virginia, if you havent yet. Its in June, so you gotta wait a few months. But I did it a few times in College and got pretty buzzed by the end of the day. Fun fun fun

     

Post a Comment

<< Home