co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

If He Can Do It...

...so can I. Lookin' good, Jackie! And all that improvement sans the coke! Rock on, buddy.

My legs and knees are still sore from Monday's mini-run (45 minutes) through the off-road trails in the Melvin Hazen Tributary of Rock Creek Park, and I feel a bit o' burn from the free weights I've been doing all week. I will push through the pain today when I hit the trails again before work. Why is it SO friggin' easy to forget how much I really used to enjoy working out? It was like my own private dance party on the elliptical for at least an hour at a time. I LOVED it! If I could get a gym membership, I'd be set. For now, the crappy elliptical I have in the apt (it is archaic compared to the models in the gyms) and the trails will have to do.

8 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

  • At 12:49 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Mamma Bear said…

    Oh, well isn't he looking much better these days.
    Good luck with the working out. :)

     
  • At 1:56 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said…

    Jack hated it at first, too. Almost every episode included his trainer dragging him out of bed and out to their super cool gym, then forcing him to stick with the workout.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Miss Penny Lane said…

    Oh, his reformation was on The Osbournes? No cable=Miss Penny Lane is out of it...

     
  • At 2:28 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said…

    Only the early stages. He got motivated, fit, and then after the series ended.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, October 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! I personally think he looks great! Good for him! Damn, if a spoiled, rich, druggie can do it...I need to get off my ass!

    I hate when people put me to shame!

     
  • At 7:02 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Dop T said…

    If possible, look into National Fitness Network. You join gyms through them at a discounted rate. They are based in Laurel, MD I think. I was a member til I moved to Chicaaaaaaago.

     
  • At 7:38 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger kris said…

    mpl, don't try for that look. He sorta looks like Monchichi.

     
  • At 12:13 AM, October 08, 2005, Blogger playfulinnc said…

    Actually, Nat Fitness Network is pretty good, and I used to work part time at Results in DC. You can go to a lot of different gyms for what price you pick.

    These hotel fitness centers suck, but I always feel 100% better if I go...good luck. Make a dance mix to listen to-that always makes me play.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home