co

Miss Penny Lane


I always tell the girls, never take it seriously.
If ya never take it seriously, ya never get hurt.
Ya never get hurt, ya always have fun...
And if you ever get lonely, just go to the record store and visit your friends.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Couple o' Petty Things

For some reason (most likely the fact that my mother is an English professor) the misuse of these words ridiculously irks me, so I'll just put these out there:

  • There is no such word as irregardless. Regardless, yes. Irregardless, no.
  • You're means YOU ARE, as in You're the hottest bitch in this bar.
  • Your refers to something that belongs to someone, as in your car, your apartment, your bitch is flirting with that guy at the bar.

    That's all I have to say about that...
  • 8 Band Aides had a tale from the tour:

    Post a Comment

    << Home